MjNJUer
WUFI User
WUFI User

file measured data

Post by MjNJUer »

temp column error
temp column error
QQ截图20151114175036.png (51.37 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
1, when i manually input the data in the blank, the temp column have some error showing in the status tips.but i can't wholely read the tips .

2,the unit of latitude and longitude [°] .i am confused what its format is. i just text it in word and change the format to TimesNewRoman. it seems different from the example on wufi-wiki as below.
unit
unit
QQ截图20151114180608.png (639.49 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
3,files measure data, climate choosed from database/user define file, optional climate are three climate forms.
so, what are the relationship and priority between them?
mpazold
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Re: file measured data

Post by mpazold »

1. ok, the marked note is to long for your windows-default-font. It just says: " Note: Temperature is in [°C]" in degree Celcius. This is not an error. the box below is relevant for errors and it says: Status: Ok. so everything seams to be fine. your file has only one themperature. 20°C, so the graph isn't drawn perfect, behind the grid in the graph. But if you have an look at the minimal, maximal value, both is 20°C (in the y-axis).

2. the named unit for latitude and longitude is just informative. It's degree, so the Latitude is defined 0° (or 0 degree) from equator, to 90° north or -90° south. the longitude defined from 0° greenwich to 180° east and -180° west.

3. there is no relationship between them (at least if you don't put them in an releationship). The climate from map/user defined file is used per default for your simulation, external surfaces, ventilation,... . If you define climate with files/measured data you can used it for some input, e.g. as design condition, or as an optional climate. this optional climate you can use special for some defined components....