Batch file for export of single project with multiple cases

Everything that didn't fit in any other topic
Bernd
WUFI User
WUFI User

Batch file for export of single project with multiple cases

Post by Bernd » Mon May 27, 2013 6:16 am -1100

Hello Everybody

My typical projects feature a basic scenery calculated for various parameters. Therefore I create a single project file with multiple cases derived from the basic scenery instead of separate files for every case.
As shown below I've tried to use a batch file to export ascii files of every case within the project. By the way the number of data columns to export differs from case to case.

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP-Software\WUFI5\WUFI.exe" "E:\project_001.W5P" -c -v111111111111
"C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP-Software\WUFI5\WUFI.exe" "E:\project_001.W5P" -c -v1111111111111111
"C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP-Software\WUFI5\WUFI.exe" "E:\project_001.W5P" -c -v1111111
But the batch file results in repeated simulation and export of the case last saved.
Can anyone help me with this problem, please?

Thanks in advance!

Christian Bludau
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Re: Batch file for export of single project with multiple ca

Post by Christian Bludau » Mon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm -1100

Hello Bernd,
for the batch the parameters are defined as followed:
-c Berechnung der aktuellen Variante starten
-C Berechnung aller Varianten starten

For -c "actual case" means the one last saved. So if you call the batch three times for the same case with that parameter, it will use three times the same case.

You have to rebuild your case so that the positions to export are all the same in every case. Then use -C with -v. In WUFI 5.1 that is not working, but in WUFI 5.2 it works.
I send you PM...
Christian