WUFI Passive startup

Everything that didn't fit in any other topic
nshultz
WUFI User
WUFI User

WUFI Passive startup

Post by nshultz » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:11 am -1100

I just installed WUFI Passive, I have a Manual that came with the download which is for WUFI Plus, in the Manual it refers to "on-line help" if more detail is wanted on any given subject. Where is this "on-line help"? Additionally I am trying to use Google Sketchup with WUFI Passive (the information copied from PHISU web site indicates below I should be able to do this), but again don't have any manual on how to do this. Is there someone in the US that I can hire to assist me with the pains of getting up and running on WUFI Passive? The lag in time zones is consuming to much time as I struggle with questions about the software.

Here is what was communicated to me what WUFI Passive could do:
UFI Passive, from Fraunhofer IBP, is powerful new user-friendly software passive energy modeling tool that is uniquely suited to the North American market. WUFI Passive--

•Combines passive building energy modeling with WUFI’s famed hygrothermal analysis power--which is essential to preventing moisture issues and to optimize for cooling/dehumidification conditions

•Toggles seamlessly from metric to inch-pound units, with no cumbersome workarounds.

•Offers the ability to switch between static modeling and dynamic modeling for a project.

•Employs a robust, user-friendly graphical user interface that works with Google Sketchup

•WUFI Passive training

mpazold
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Re: WUFI Passive startup

Post by mpazold » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:48 pm -1100

Further online help / manual special for WUFI Passive is under development (e.g. some tutorial movies). I will give some links here, as soon as they are online.
Regarding the SketchUp plugin, you can find some information in the attached pdf file.

Your WUFI Support Team

Matthias Pazold
Attachments
WUFI PLus SketchUp Plugin.zip
WUFI Passive SketchUp Plugin
(313.07 KiB) Downloaded 654 times

brucekitchell
WUFI User
WUFI User

Post by brucekitchell » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:56 am -1100

Is the documentation for WUFI Passive available yet?

mpazold
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Post by mpazold » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:01 pm -1100

The online help (www.wufi-wiki.com) should exlpain a lot of the dialogs and inputs, for example: http://www.wufi-wiki.com/mediawiki/inde ... _Dialogues

some more movies regarding WUFI Passive you can find here: http://www.wufi-wiki.com/mediawiki/inde ... ive:Movies