Calculation Period/Profiles

Everything that didn't fit in any other topic
Helga Kuhlmann
WUFI User
WUFI User

Calculation Period/Profiles

Post by Helga Kuhlmann » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:47 am -1100

The Calculation Period/ Profiles window in WUFI Pro 4.0 does not give the option of time. It only allows to specify a date and not the time .

Under the Output profiles, I only get the profiles at time 0 (mid night). The same happens when I want to use the option ASCII export . It only has the profile for the given day at midnight.

I want to see profiles at 2 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM etc . How can I get the temperature profile through the wall for a given day and time using WUFI Pro 4.0?

Manfred Kehrer
WUFI International Support Team
WUFI International Support Team

Re: Calculation Period/Profiles

Post by Manfred Kehrer » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:00 am -1100

Dear Helga,

nice to have you in the forum.
Helga Kuhlmann wrote:The Calculation Period/ Profiles window in WUFI Pro 4.0 does not give the option of time. It only allows to specify a date and not the time .
Yes, this is mostly not of interest.
Helga Kuhlmann wrote:Under the Output profiles, I only get the profiles at time 0 (mid night). The same happens when I want to use the option ASCII export . It only has the profile for the given day at midnight.

I want to see profiles at 2 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM etc . How can I get the temperature profile through the wall for a given day and time using WUFI Pro 4.0?
In the Animation1D ( the new WUFI-Film) you can navigate to every time point and investigate the results. If you press the right mouse button, you will come to a pop up menu which allows you to export the profile. Please look to the Online Help System for further information.

Regards from Bavaria,
Manfred
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Official WUFI® Collaboration Partner for USA/Canada
Enjoy WUFI® :) .... It is easy and complex.