WUFI Passive Geometry Display Distorted

Everything that didn't fit in any other topic
PrecipitateArch
WUFI User
WUFI User

WUFI Passive Geometry Display Distorted

Post by PrecipitateArch » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:42 am -1100

I have been running WUFI Passive on a native Windows 10 desktop computer without issue for a couple of years.
A couple of weeks ago any file I opened that was previously fine displays with some of the vertical and horizontal lines shifted up in the Z-axis. Please see attached image. It seems to be a graphics/display issue, as the file still calculates the same results and when others open the file on their computer it displays correctly on their screen.
The only changes I have made to my computer around this time are adding a second monitor, and probably some Windows updates. These are things I have tried to resolve the issue and which have not worked:
1. Uninstall and reinstall WUFI
2. Ensure the graphics card specific driver is current and running
3. Revert to my single monitor set-up
I checked with staff at PHIUS in Chicago and they don't have a solution, but have seen the issue appear for Mac users running Parallels. This further reinforces my thought that it's a graphics card/display issue, but I've reached the limit of my technical know-how!
Does anyone have any advice or solutions? I have emailed WUFI support but not received a response yet.
Thank you!
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-03 124041.png
Screenshot 2023-01-03 124041.png (761.17 KiB) Viewed 6138 times

arichardtx
WUFI User
WUFI User

Re: WUFI Passive Geometry Display Distorted

Post by arichardtx » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:32 am -1100

I have been using WUFI Passive for about 5 months with no problems .. but, I just got a new computer (Windows 11) and I am now faced with what looks like the same issue. Have you learned any more or have you solved this problem? Any guidance you can provide would be very much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Best Regards
Richard
Austin, TX