climate file wufi2D

Kristian1
WUFI User
WUFI User

climate file wufi2D

Post by Kristian1 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:43 pm -1100

Hello,
I have in-situ measurement data, and I create a climate file via KLI. I add it to the Wufi, it works well, but after that I add the same climate file to the Wufi 2D, and the courses of temperature and relative humidity are different, the course is constant 0 in temperature and also in relative humidity. Can you help me with this issue. Thanky you for your help.

Christian Bludau
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Re: climate file wufi2D

Post by Christian Bludau » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 am -1100

Hi Kristian,
the kil-file contains columns for interior and exterior climate condtions. WUFI Pro can select them automatically, but in 2D that is not possible, as a boundary can be inside and outside. You have to set that manually - that can be done pressing the "Details..." button.
Chrisitan

Kristian1
WUFI User
WUFI User

Post by Kristian1 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:33 am -1100

Hello Christian,

Thank you, it already works. But i have another question. As you said there are columns for exterior climate, and there I have numbers 0 and in the course of temperature and relative humidity are displayed also the course of the exterior climate. So in the interior climate course I have 2 temperature curve. Does this 0 temperature curve influence the calculation and results?

Thank you

Christian Bludau
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Post by Christian Bludau » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:43 am -1100

Hi Kristian,
I´m not sure if I completely understand your question.

Only the values of the used columns are from interest. If you have 0 in the rain or radiation column, it does not matter, if not used for calculation. If you only filled in the columns for T and RH outside and T and RH inside are 0, there will be no effect if you select this kli file as outside climate.

If you have 0 from time to time in your used column eg. outside T or RH that will be interpreted by WUFI.

If WUFI is displaying the right course under the selected climate, it will use that as well.

Christian