No mech. ventilation capacity defined.

All about WUFI Passive
Ferenc
WUFI User
WUFI User

Post by Ferenc » Sun May 16, 2021 7:33 pm -1100

Hallo!

I am using WUFI Passive 3.2.0.1. I tried to model a simple house composed of one bathroom+ kitchen-living-sleeping room.

I completed the Ventilations/Rooms tab too, but
I got the following error message:
Case1/ Systems:

Could you please help me to find out what is still missing, what is the problem?

Best regards,

Ferenc Kádár

mpazold
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Re: No mech. ventilation capacity defined.

Post by mpazold » Mon May 17, 2021 8:59 pm -1100

Hello Ferenc,

in most cases you can make a double click on that Status message and go with that to the form where some input is missing.

Beside the "Building" settings, with the ventilation rates for the rooms, you have to define the mechanical ventilaion device to "do" this ventilation rates, so in the treenote "Sytstems" you should have a system (type mostly: user defined) and a mehanical ventilation device. For that ventilation device you also have to set the Rooms which are handled by that device, or you can set the heat recovery.

Best regards,

Matthias

Ferenc
WUFI User
WUFI User

Post by Ferenc » Tue May 18, 2021 10:08 pm -1100

Hallo,

It is working. Thank you.

Ferenc
WUFI User
WUFI User

Post by Ferenc » Wed May 19, 2021 12:09 am -1100

Hello,

I finished the (scope) Passive House Verification (not fulfilled the Passive House criteria). I would like to make the dynamic hygrothermal simulation WUFI Plus.

I saved the project data as a new project and I chose the scope: WUFI plus.
I tried to prepopulate boundary conditions from the Passive House model, but I got the following message: (Boundary conditions have been assigned from settings on Passive House Verification mode.)

How can I transfer the parts of the building?
Attachments
Boundary conditions have been assigned from settings on Passive House Verification mode_2020 05 19.JPG
Boundary conditions have been assigned from settings on Passive House Verification mode_2020 05 19.JPG (161.56 KiB) Viewed 4200 times