import of initial conditions data file

All about WUFI Pro
samiraaien
WUFI User
WUFI User

import of initial conditions data file

Post by samiraaien »

Hi,
I Modeled a wall construction with 4 monitoring position that I have already measured temperature and relative humidity of this position via sensors. I would like to import my initial conditions file for each position. As you can see in attached picture the initial water contents which calculated by moisture storage function graph has been imported but the result of initial relative humidity of simulation have so difference with measurement.I have 2 question:
1- Why it is not the same of measurement? Is it normal?
2-How can I solve this to reach the exactly measure initial Relative Humidity?

Regards
Samira
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 20.32.01.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 20.32.01.png (201.67 KiB) Viewed 4760 times
Thomas
WUFI Administrator
WUFI Administrator

Re: import of initial conditions data file

Post by Thomas »

Hi Samira,

your approach should work. Maybe you made an error when computing the water contents from the relative humidities.

Or maybe you are looking at the results of the first calculation step, not at the initial values. The time stamps in your comparison of measurement and simulation show the time 1:00. If you started the calculation at 0:00, these are the results after the first one-hour time step and the relative humidities may have changed during that hour. Look at the first line in the ASCII output (with time stamp 0:00 if you started the calculation at 0:00); this line shows the initial state. Or open the film screen by choosing "Run calculation with film". The film screen opens showing the initial state of the assembly. The green line shows the inital relative humidity, the blue line shows the initial water content. Hover the cursor over the lines to see the local numerical value. You can go one "step forward" (F7) to see how the results have changed after one time step.

Kind regards,
Thomas