Luftschicht mit 30cm tiefe, air layer 30cm

All about WUFI 2D
hiwi
WUFI User
WUFI User

Luftschicht mit 30cm tiefe, air layer 30cm

Post by hiwi » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:11 am -1100

Hallo,

im Rahmen meiuner Diplomarbeit möchte ich gerne eine Luftschicht von 30 cm zwischen zwei Glaselementen modellieren. Die Angaben aus der Hilfe über R nonmet gehen aber leider nur bis 15 cm dicke der Luftschicht.
Kennt jemand die zugehörigen Werte, um auch dickere Luftschichten abzubilden, ohne dass der Fehler durch Nichtbeachtung der Konvektion zu groß wird?

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe!

Viele Grüße

Christian Bludau
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Post by Christian Bludau » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:58 am -1100

Hallo,
Sie können die Werte bis 30cm extrapolieren, aber ich kann keine Garantie übernehmen, dass das dann noch stimmt. Die Annahme, dass die Konvektion in die µ und lamda-Werte mit einfließt, gilt nur für dünne Luftspalten und ist sicher auch für 10cm nicht mehr sehr genau, oder auch nicht in jedem Fall gültig. In so Dicken Luftspalten müsste man eigentlich mit einem Programm rechnen, dass die Luftströme explizit mit einbezieht. Wufi ist dafür nicht gedacht.
Schöne Grüße,
Christian

hiwi
WUFI User
WUFI User

Post by hiwi » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 am -1100

Vielen Dank, habe mir schon gedacht, dass man dazu eher trnsys oder ähnliches verwenden muss, leider hat man ja im Rahmen solcher Arbeiten nicht immer zugriff auf alle Programme.

viele Grüße

François
WUFI User
WUFI User

Re: Luftschicht mit 30cm tiefe, air layer 30cm

Post by François » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:19 am -1100

I am using WUFI for a project of restoration and I meet exactly the same problem than the one submitted upper (Air layer 30cm). I just don’t know how to consider the phenomenon of convection in such large air layers and how to extrapolate µ and R values.

The answer has been given in 2006 and there is now a function which permit to introduce air renewal in layers. How could I use it to simulate these phenomenon ?

Second question is how to extrapolate µ and R values, though the help doesn’t give any values upper than 15cm ?

Thank you for your answer.

Christian Bludau
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Re: Luftschicht mit 30cm tiefe, air layer 30cm

Post by Christian Bludau » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:04 am -1100

Hello Francois,

the air exchange source is more thought to perform a simplified calculation of vented air gaps. A heat transfer by internal convection can not be taken in account.

There are a couple of equations, which allow to calculate the effective values of µ and R for air layers. I sometimes use the ones from the standard EN 673 (about air gaps in glass). For that you need the mean temperature of your air gap (you could use the mean temperature of your climate file for that) and the temperature difference between the surfaces of the air gap, which you could set by assuming the thermal gradient through your construction related to the R-value of the layers.
If you like to extrapolate the air layers used in WUFI, simplified you can use the last values of r and rmet from the table in the help file and calculate new effective layers with 30cm.

Christian