How to handle the Supply or Exhaust Ventilation in v3.2.0.1 w/o using the airflow mode

All about the Software WUFI Plus
hs
WUFI User
WUFI User

How to handle the Supply or Exhaust Ventilation in v3.2.0.1 w/o using the airflow mode

Post by hs » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:44 pm -1100

Hello,

In the current version of WUFI Plus v3.2.0.1, I would like to see whether it could handle the Supply or Exhaust Ventilation mode in the static air flow balances without using the airflow mode.

The dual directional interzonal ventilation airflow rates seem to be specified between zone (i) and (j) by inputting from each zone respectively.
However the descriptions on the mechanical or natural ventilation airflow rates are somewhat mixed up. It means that it is not clear whether the airflow rate means the one directional airflow rate or the bidirectional airflow rate, that is, the air change rate.

If it could handle the one directional flow rate, for example, a plus value means the infrow from the outdoor and a minus value for the outflow from the zone under consideration, it could evaluate the performances of the Supply or Exhaust Ventilation airflows under the static balances.

Of course, the static airflow balances between zones should be predetermined somehow and all specified as known parameters before the WUFI Plus calculation.

Thank you in advance for your informative comments.

Adil
WUFI User
WUFI User

Re: How to handle the Supply or Exhaust Ventilation in v3.2.0.1 w/o using the airflow mode

Post by Adil » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:33 pm -1100

I guess there is no solution to meet your demand.Well,probably trnsys could be a better choice ,since trnsys has a built-in COMIC module.