Wufi Plus Plugin into Sketchup not working

Everything concerning the adequate application of WUFI in Ireland & UK depending on local conditions e.g. architecture, building codes, standardization, laws et cetera.
jwa1
WUFI User
WUFI User

Wufi Plus Plugin into Sketchup not working

Post by jwa1 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:36 am -1100

Hi,

I installed a wufi plus version 2.5.3 and sketchup version 8. I followed every single step in the web (http://www.wufi-wiki.com/mediawiki/inde ... :Sketch-Up) but the plugin installation failed. The message that always pop up is " plugin could not be installed". Is there any other way to install the plugin or any solution regarding my problem is a great help for me.

Kv.
Jose

mpazold
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Re: Wufi Plus Plugin into Sketchup not working

Post by mpazold » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:43 pm -1100

Hi Jose,

in WUFI Plus Version 2.5.3.0 two essential files are not installed properly, to activate the sketchup plugin.
I've send you those two files per e-mail, please copy them into your wufiplus folder (beside the wufiplus.exe) and try to install the plugin following the steps again. There is no other way to install the plugin at the moment.

Best regards
Matthias

jwa1
WUFI User
WUFI User

Post by jwa1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:38 am -1100

Hi Matthias,

I copied the two other files (DraftManualWUFIPlus.pdf and WUFI-DB.exe) from the Wufi_plus_2_5_3 that you sent me to the location folder where I installed the Wufi Plus. I follow installation as per instruction but unfortunately problem still the same.. I even try to re-installed Wufi Plus and Sketchup 8 and deactivate the antivirus, but plugin installation still failed. I really don't know how to figure this out. By the way I'm using 32 bits windows vista. Hope there is a solution regarding my concern.

Kv
Jose

mpazold
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Post by mpazold » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 pm -1100

I think, finally it works by copy the two files: SKP_WUFIplus_PlugIn.rb and SKPwufi.exe in the next Release this problem will be fixed.

best regards
matthias